Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday (in California)

Hi y'all!

I've missed you so much. I know it's only been a couple of days, but it feels like too long. I've been up and around in SoCal and I will reflect on that in the recap of my vacation.

I couldn't leave you guys without a What I Wore Wednesday though :)

I am well on my way to the Bay Area now. In the car making some beautiful pit stops along the California coastline. First stop was Ventura Beach. I can't wait for some Carmel, Santa Cruz, and Pebble Beach.

One thing I've learned about Los Angeles: three hours of traffic makes me never want to live there if I move out here.

Now for the outfit:
Toenail polish is Watermelon by Essie & Purse is Vera Bradley in Hipster style
Sailboat Dress is from Strut in Austin, Texas
Belt is from Target & Sunglasses are from Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment