Friday, July 20, 2012

For Your Reading Pleasure

Getting ready to depart on the road trip.  The last time I was a in a car for more than 24 hours was when I was thirteen on the way to New York.  Now, I am in my twenties and concerned about keeping myself entertained for 24 hours.  That's how long our trip is supposed to take...24 hours (well, with the exception of pit stops, etc.)

I will keep y'all posted as much as possible.  I will try to keep posts to once a day, but I cannot promise anything.  You never now on a vacation.

For now, I think you should go read up on two things:
  1. The reason why I will choose to not eat at Chik-Fil-A anymore
  2. The tragedy that makes me question gun control in our country
 Prayers go out to those in Aurora, Colorado.

How do you feel about what happened today? What thoughts did it make you have?
The Century 16 Theater where the Aurora, Colorado shooting occurred today

No comments:

Post a Comment