Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tick Tock

I took another step towards my future today.  I made a phone call to University of Seattle's School of Social Work graduate admissions.  I have officially scheduled a visit with the school...EEK! I was also given permission by a professor to sit in on a class.  It makes everything seem more real now that I have officially talked to someone.  According to admissions their application will be coming out by the end of the month.  I am so excited to apply for the early deadline in December, and also incredibly nervous.

My to-do list starts with updating and perfecting my resume and also starting my essays as soon as possible.  If the deadline is early December, that means that I only have about two and half months to complete my application.  The clock is ticking, my friends.

Shrimp Primavera in a Greek Yogurt/White Wine Sauce is what's for dinner tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment