I recently re-took the Strengths Quest and discovered that my strengths have changed since I was a junior in college. My five strengths are currently listed as:
- Input - people who are especially talented in the input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- significance - these people want to be very important in the lives of others. They are independent and what to be recognized.
- Discipline - people who are especially talented in the discipline theme enjoy routine and structure. Their world is best described by the order they create.
- Positivity - people who are especially talented in positivity have an enthusiasm that is contagious. They are upbeat and get others excited about what they are going to do.
- Belief - people who are especially talented in the belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
I hope that's pretty accurate.
What about you, have you taken the Strength Quest? Does this sound like me?
|Tortilla Soup made only in the VitaMix|
Note to self: make my Instagram private because of my students. Major teacher problems.