Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall is...

Happy first day of FALL everyone!

The weather is changing.  The air smells lovely outside, and I cannot wait to see some leaves change color pretty soon.  My weekend has been pretty relaxing.  I've been getting a lot of things done.  My Saturday has been productive.  Woke up early, got a workout in, went walking on a trail, did some outdoor yoga, had a green monster, printed pictures, framed pictures, lunch, decorated for Halloween, hung pictures, walked to Walgreen's, dinner, graded, and that is a day.

My room is coming together nicely.  Here are some pictures to prove it.  I just love being able to see those I love and care about on my wall after framing some of my favorite pictures.  My current stress is my graduate school application essays.  I need inspiration to strike so that I can truly express myself.

Fall means fall colored nail polish 
Fall means fall candles!
Photo frame collage!
Shoe art
Fall is for swinging outdoors
Fall means yoga outdoors
Balance.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment