But, let's focus on the positive shall we? Here is what I got done today:
|My student behavior tracker for my "behavior" clipboard.|
I blurred the names for the safety of my students
- Labels for Clipboards
- Printing Behavior Trackers
- Editing, printing, and laminating behavior trackers for desks
- Cutting, pipe cleaning, and beading laminated trackers
- Creating & Printing Tardy Log
- Creating & Printing Bathroom Log
- Saving Attendance Log PDFs for printing when I have black ink
- Printing copies of syllabi, parent letter, parent survey, student surveys, and investment plan
- Printing copy of student goals survey
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Let's take a look at some of these beauties...
|How cute are these Student Surveys I created for my Spanish II classes?|
Yes, I got the idea from Pinterest, but I jazzed it up.
Don't worry, Spanish I gets the English version.
|For my "Tardy" Clipboard & "Bathroom" Clipboard|
|I'm most proud of this product! These are my individual desk behavior trackers.|
Random side note: how fabulous do these look below? Sephora's current birthday gift for members is a Fresh Mini Lip Duo. You get two mini lip balms, one with a tint (rosé) and a clear one. Both smell wonderfully, look trés chic, and are really moisturizing.
|Thanks Sephora for the awesome birthday gift!|
I hope all my productivity pays off when I have other things to do as I get back to Louisiana. I'm excited to take a look at my very possibly future home. Word on the street is that it's gorgeous! Don't tell my future roommates, but I also got us these...
|I'm just really excited to live in a house (hopefully)|
How was your Friday?
PS. If you're a teacher and would like more information on any of the above feel free to leave me a comment and we can talk about it.