Monday, December 31, 2012

What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

What are you doing New Years Eve?

I'm spending it at home with my family--a good group of them that came in from Mexico.  We are drinking, and eating barbecue, and being a big, loud, Latino family :)

I discovered this video last year and thought it was absolutely darling.  It combines three of my favorite things: 1. good music, 2. Joe Gordon-Levitt, and 3. Zooey Deschanel.  Are they not just beautiful?

A little something I discovered yesterday...I may or may not have the honor of attending Hogwarts next fall.  Check out this incredible view of the Suzzalo Library at the University of Washington:

The silent reading room at the Suzzalo Library AKA: basically Hogwarts 
If studying there is wrong, I don't want to be right :)

Happy New Years Eve y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment