Monday, November 19, 2012

With a BANG

Oh how glorious it is to be home.  First thing on my mind as soon as I landed: a haircut.  Nothing drastic, but definitely overdue for a change.  I have been trying to grow out my hair because I had it short for so long the last two years of college.  I miss my long hair.  I added some layers and some bangs to make a difference.

End result...
Long layers & some bangs
We like? I definitely LOVE.  My hair looks a bit shorter than it actually is in this photograph.  My long layers are perfect and I think my bangs add the perfect change that I needed for the end of 2012.  Best part about being home for the holidays?  Getting to wear real people clothes and not work clothes that make me feel like a teacher.  Saturday's outfit:
Fashion Saturday: Royal Blue Blouse - Marshall's
Skinny black pants - Forever 21
Gold leopard print tuxedo flats - Target
 Also, look at this amazing looking fruit I've had since I've been home.  Tonight, I'm looking forward to a spin class at my local gym.  CAN.  NOT.  WAIT.
Beautiful grapefruit
Fresh Pomegranate! 
 Tomorrow I get to see one of my best friends from high school.  YAY.
Anyone in the RGV for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment