Saturday, February 16, 2013

P.S.

I plan on sharing my favorite beers that I had in NYC soon we well as a recap of my favorite restaurants and nightlife spots, but before I get to that I must share the best part of my trip.  I was hoping that my NYC trip would be a reward to myself accepted to graduate school.  I was disappointed to find out that University of Washington (Seattle) had deferred their decision to "sometime in February" and Washington University in St. Louis seemed to be going in the same direction.  

I was pleasantly surprised to find that on my hectic train ride to the Newark Airport I received a phone call from Missouri and was honored to find that the number one ranked program in Social Work had accepted me.  I feel so extremely humbled and blessed, and very thankful to all who have supported me throughout this process.  No, I have not made a decision on my attendance to this program, I have to analyze finances and scholarships because, after all, it is a very expensive school (being private and all), but I feel extremely happy.  

Also, please keep me in your thoughts and send MANY good vibes and thoughts my way as I compete for a BIG scholarship.  I have a phone interview on Tuesday regarding major scholarships for this program at WashU.  I hope to have a decision from University of Washington in Seattle soon. 

For now, time to celebrate!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment