Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Inbox: Clean!

I would like to dedicate this post to those of you (like me) who have not cleaned out your inbox in years.  My roommate, Kathryn, has been nagging me about this for God only knows how long...but I've been putting it off.  See, in some areas of my life I understand the need for organization and I am extremely well organized.  In others...meh, not so much.  My e-mail is a prime example of the not so much.  Today, however, I decided I wanted my inbox to be at zero as opposed to the 2,000+ e-mails I had.  I wanted to clean out old folders, get rid of those labeled "Insert ex-boyfriend's name here" and "College."  I did a good tidying up, and it didn't take me more than thirty-ish minutes, which wasn't long considering the big mess I had.

So today, I am pushing you (yes, you) to go do the same.  It will feel good, I promise.  Oh, and what better way to start off 2013 than to have organized e-mail.


Do you keep your inbox at 0? What number do you like your inbox to be at, or do you not care?

No comments:

Post a Comment