Friday, July 12, 2013

The Ultimate Snail Mail

Well, California was amazing (as expected) and never disappointing.  I am literally having withdrawals, my body refused to go back to normal the minute I stepped off that plane.  I have had low energy, a semi-stuffy nose/head, fatigue, loss of apetite, and come and go nausea.

I finally felt well enough to bathe, drink a gatorade, and eat most of my kids meal from Blimpie today.  Oh, and obviously well enough to research these infamous boxes that you can subscribe to monthly or annually.  

I am intrigued...I love snail mail and I love receiving products, especially full-size or partially full-sized products.

The dilemma...Birchbox or Popsugar?

Can I have both?! Here's the thing, my birthday is at the end of the month and ideally I would treat myself to both for at least two months each.    

  • $10/month, free shipping
  • 4-5 sample sized (sometimes you get full) high-end beauty samples
  • All items are customized for you based on your beauty profile
  • Review products and earn points towards your account
  • You can purchase full-sized items on their website 
Popsugar MUST HAVE
  • $35/month, free shipping
  • Save more if you subscribe for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, etc.
  • You receive over $100 worth in full-sized products
  • Must haves in beauty, fitness, home, fashion, and food

Thoughts? Do you subscribe to either of these services? 
I know, I know, as my friend Liz would say, "First world problems."

1 comment:

  1. Popsugar sounds awesome.. I hadn't heard of it before.

    love you :)

    ReplyDelete