Friday, July 19, 2013

Stone Brewing Company

I recently went for a pint this past week and was highly impressed with Stone Brewing Company. They are based out of California and have a variety of darker beers and a truly complex combination of flavors. 

Lately I've been into IPAs a lot. It took a couple of months but my taste finally acquired to the hoppier side of the beer spectrum. I asked the bartender to sample all three Stone IPAs on tap and my favorite was definitely the Cali-Belgique IPA. 

It was crisp, refreshing, but still had a unique blend of flavors. It's robust, yet crisp, with a familiar background. Must be the Belgian style.  

All in all, definitely a thumbs up and worth trying! I would order this again and again. I also gave my brother's Stone stout a try  and it was phenomenal. Stone beers must be tasted. 

Happy drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment